For practice gear needs, please visit our online team store at Swim Outlet. Our team earns a small percentage for anything you purchase.
- Two Suits – 1 for practice and 1 for meets (at a minimum)
- Practice suit – any competitive suit, but no rec suits, boardshorts etc. Many swimmers have a few suits for practice although 1 will be fine for most swimmers. For boys/men, choose jammers or brief style suit. For girls/women, one-piece competition suit. For 9-18 age group, drag suit optional. Please ask a coach if they recommend a drag suit for your swimmer.
- Team suit (for Meets) – Locally, Champion Pool supplies our competition (meet) suits and they have our team-approved styles on file. To order, visit Champion's HVAC online store, visit in-person, or call Champion Pool. Suits may be purchased from any retailer, but the suit needs to be the team style and color.
- Competitive goggles. Avoid store brand goggles (labeled “competitive”; brands to look for: Speedo, Tyr)
- Cap for all swimmers with hair below hairline
- Towel, sunscreen, water bottle
- Age 9-18 - short-blade fin
- Age 9-18 - pull buoy